Sunday, October 11, 2015

Use Your Stuff Challenge #195--Ribbon

Hello friends!!

Today our challenge at the Use Your Stuff Challenge blog is to use ribbon.
I pulled an older paper pack from my stash, it's from Close to My Heart and called Pathfinding. Of course I can never stick to just what's in the package, I have to add my own bits from my stash. I love how this layout came together!!
 
I used orange ribbon along the orange leaf paper and then ended up covering most of it us with the embellishments and then the photo mats.

I created the beige pattern paper above and below the ribbon by stamping on it.

I pulled in an alphabet from American crafts, it has a wonderful brown glitter finish.

I layered sequins with bitty bits of bling and scattered the dots from the alpha around with each cluster.
 
Don't you just love those leaf skeletons and the silk leaves?
They have quite literally been in my stash forever...prolly like 12-15 years or more.

I love too that I was able to  use those flowers from recollections on this page, they have been in my stash for a very long time.

And finally the birds, they came from the $1.50 bin at Michaels a couple of months ago.
 
Don't forget to head over to the UYS bog and upload your project, we would love for your to play along with us and inspire us with what you use from your stash!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: