Sunday, March 20, 2016

March 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challeng Kit

Hello Friends!
I'm finally sharing my kit for the month, it seems like all I've been doing lately is working...
I've been scrapping when I have the time but I truly am trying to make more time to scrap and blog!
LoL!!
Isn't that the way of life....busy never ends!

Yep it was night when I pulled my kit together but I wanted to get it photographed so I could get it into its box for the month. 

I pulled out 4 stamp sets, 1 roller stamp and 4 6x6 paper pads to use.

Enamel dots and shapes, wood veneer, flair and even some brads.

Sequins, alphabets and a couple of packages of embellishment diecuts & frames that I need to get used up.

Even some leftover stuff from a long time ago...oh wait....stash from a long time ago.


Here's the video where I go through everything.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!!


3 comments:

Jimjams said...

A humungous kit - you should get plenty made with that! Happy Easter!

Jimjams said...

A humungous kit - you should get plenty made with that! Happy Easter!

Clair said...

Better late than never, right? :)

It's definitely okay to join in with us whenever you have the chance - especially when you make kits that look like so much fun!

Clair x