Saturday, April 2, 2016

Happy Birthday Nov 2015 CKC

Hi Friends!!
I'm sharing another layout that I made from my November 2015 CKC kit.

The layout is of my father in laws birthday party.

I was inspired to create this layout using a Pagemaps sketch from October 2015.

I used a 4x4 pocket page card here, a bit of scrap paper behind the  photo and a piece of washi tape from Freckled Fawn.

The title Happy is wood veneer that is dipped into gold and the birthday is a vinyl leather look alpha.

I even got to use an embellishment from Miss Elizabeth (Dollar Tree Brand) that has been in my stash for prolly 10 years or more.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wonderful layout - love all the different shades of blue you used. I especially like those "happy" letters - did you make them?

Leslie said...

What a fun page!! LOVE the design!!