Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I created a kit using my stash....

Hello Friends!
So this past weekend I spent the whole weekend scrapping. I followed a challenge over at the 2016 Bash Your Stash Face Book group to create my own paper kit. Well I did that...and then scrapbooked with it.

Here's the kit, it's a small kit for my standards but a lovely kit if I do say so myself.

The paper I selected was from the Pebbles Family Ties paper stack from 2013. I pulled 10 sheets of paper out and added 5 pieces of cardstock.

Next I added a couple of sticker sheets from my stash, all partially used but still well loved.

I added in a couple of stamp sets, 3 rolls of ribbon, green and gold sequins, 5 rolls of washi tape, 2 different twines, a spray mist and some glitter glue.

I added some random border strips, some enamel dots and pearls, some random green things from by green color bin and a set of green and yellow alpha stickers.

Finally some wood veneer and rub ons.

Here is the video of the kit piece by piece...



Be sure to come back tomorrow for the completed layouts.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: