Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Layout share

Hi Friends!!
Today I am sharing the layouts I made with my stash kit. I showed you the contents yesterday so if you didn't see that have a look back. I created 6 layouts with the kit I put together.


Scary photo I know, I took it at 4:45 in the morning when I got up to go to the gym.
I actually did some misting on the background of this layout and some sewing...YaY Me!!

This photo is of my Auntie Frances.
I used up quite a few of the border pieces that I added into the kit on this layout.

These photos are of my sweet nieces.
I tried out the packaging technique on this layout and it warped the cardstock horribly.

This is a layout of my grandee Ele and my Mother Anne.
I used lots of scraps cut into banner shapes along the bottom of the photos.

This layout is of myself, Mr Gulley and 2 of our grandee's. I used the scraps of other paper along with some stickers, rub ons and enamel dots to create this layout.

These photos are of my uncles ex wife, her son, daughter in law and their baby.
I used quite a few scraps of paper and cut them in half to spread them behind the photos.

These photos are of my sweet grandee Ele and her mom Liz.
Finally I used the last 2 full sheets of pattern paper to create this layout.

I also created a video share to show close ups of the layouts I created...


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

14 comments:

Scrappin Hard said...

I am loving your style! You got yourself a new follower! :)

Leslie said...

All fabulous layouts!! LovE the top one. What a great time of day to capture!! And not scary!

John said...

Great job! commented at your youtube channel.
Read your bio-you sound just like me:) clean but messy, monochrome but with lots of color:)

Aurelie said...

Fabulous work! Love how you mix and match colours! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

KerrynF said...

Some fantastic pages, thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Rumtruffle said...

Superb layouts Julia
Thank you for taking the time to join us in Sketches in Thyme!
~Helen~

Rumtruffle said...

Superb layouts, lots of different styles.
Thank you for taking the time to join us in Sketches in Thyme!
~Helen~

Lori said...

All of your layouts are awesome! Way to go on getting 6 layouts made from your kit. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Laura Whitaker said...

Such great pages! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!

Laura Whitaker said...

Love your take on the Stuck?! sketch, the colour combo is just perfect too! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Danie Ramirez said...

Great page (not scary at all LOL) love the stitching
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Alison said...

Nice job on all your pages! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous work! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

Sharon said...

Love all those wonderful layouts. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.