Tuesday, May 31, 2016

iNSD (weekend) What I Created

Hello Friends!
Today I am sharing the cards and layouts I created on iNSD weekend.
First off I have to tell you all that I joined in a crop over at the Memories in Thyme FB page.
I found this crop on the Sketches in Thyme blog, if you guys haven't checked that blog out yet you really should, especially if you love sketches.

These cards were for Challenge #1, use a cake on your project.


Challenge #2 was to be inspired by the layout they showed. I was inspired by the banner flags in the original layout.

Challenge #3 was to use a wheel on your project.
I pulled out my only stamp with a wheel and then went to pinterest to find some inspiration. I found Arlene's Create Space Blog and was inspired by Arlene B. to create this card, her project was from 6.15.11. I created 2 cards that are exactly the same.


Challenge #4 was to follow a sketch, of course I had to vary the sketch to make it my own.

Challenge #5 was to use watercolors.
I'm not much of a mixed media kind of girl, but I did something I've done before...created a blue and green background.

Challenge #6 was another sketch, and again, I modified it to fit my needs.

Challenge #7 was to be inspired to create a layout with the color combo in the inspiration layout.


Challenge #8 was to create a pocket page card using a sketch. I don't do much pocket page scrapping so I opted to make a Congrats card using the sketch.


Challenge #10 was to use a banner on your layout. The layout I created is actually for a Christmas album that I will add photos to in December.

Challenge #11 was to use bling on our layout. Again this is another layout for the gift album I am creating.

This layout is a layout I created using a sketch from Sketches in Thyme Blog, it's #197

And finally the remainder of the layouts are one's I created for a Christmas gift album.






And finally here is the video of all the cards and layouts I created over this special weekend.


That's it for today!

Thanks for visiting my blog today friends!!

No comments: