Friday, June 3, 2016

Christmas Cards

Hello Friends!!

Today I am sharing 10 cards that I made during the months of April and May, if you have followed me for a while then you know that my yearly plan has been to make 5 cards per month until I have all of my cards made for December.

Mojo Monday Sketch #443
Mojo Monday Sketch #443
Again using the same sketch, just a few different scraps of paper and embellishments.

Mojo Monday Sketch #442

Mojo Monday Sketch #442
Again using the same sketch, just a few different scraps of paper and embellishments.

Mojo Monday Sketch #444

Mojo Monday Sketch #444
Again using the same sketch, just a few different scraps of paper and embellishments.

Mojo Monday Sketch #445

Mojo Monday Sketch #445
Again using the same sketch, just a few different scraps of paper and embellishments.


Mojo Monday Sketch #446

Mojo Monday Sketch #446
Again using the same sketch, just a few different scraps of paper and embellishments.


I'm still using the December 2015 Scrap Stash kit that I have kept together and have used for cards every months so far this year.

Thanks for visiting my blog today friends!!!

No comments: