Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Everyday is a Gift

Hello friends!!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using my March 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit or my Scrap Stash kit.

This layout is of my cousin Lidia and her youngest son Mason.

I was inspired to create this layout using sketch #101 at the Sketch-n-Scrap blog.

I used lots of paper scraps in the background.

I layered sequins, pearls and brads in the upper right and lower left corners. I also cut down a couple of the hexagon cut outs from my kit to use behind the chipboard words/phrases.

Here you can see I even used some washi tape along with a sticker that is the title.

And finally the butterflies are from my kit.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Cool layout :) I had fun with this sketch too