Monday, June 6, 2016

UYS Challenge--Color Challenge


Hello Friends!!

Today I created a layout using my May 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit. I created this layout for the challenge at the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is to use these colors...


I found a really old paper kit in my stash  from Cloud 9 Designs...from 2007...yes that old. I couldn't stand to part with it every time I passed it by in my stash and now I am really glad I didn't!

Here is what I have left of the paper kit I pulled out for this layout, I've used most of every piece in it with the exception of all the paper. I'll keep everything together in case I want to use it again sometime.

The photo is of 2 of my grandees, Shani and Ele.

The thin strip on the upper left corner is washi that I bought just recently and it matched the layout perfectly.

I added in the bling to all the pieces I had in the collection.

I added the lighter purple polka dot washi as well.

I even added some twill that was in the kit, does anyone else have any of that left?

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

I can't wait to see your link over at the UYS challenge blog this week!!!

No comments: