Monday, August 22, 2016

May 2016 Scrap Stash Kit

Hi Friends!

Today I'm sharing a kit that I created for May 2016 using the inspiration over at the Scrap Stash FB group.

I know I'm a little late to the party but I had taken the photos and I really wanted to share this beautiful kit. I hope it inspired some of you to create your own kit.
Here is the kit in all it's glory!! I know it's huge, not as large as some of mine tend to be but it's pretty bit.

Here are all the pattern papers and cardstock.

Lots of embellishments...

And more embellishments...

And more embellishments...

The papers are a combination of papers from CTMH.

Here is the embellishment pack that came in original pack, it includes vellum stickers and metal flowers, yes there are 2 packages of flowers.

Some additional papers from the CTMH Dotty for You collection.

This is the original paper pack called Brushed from CTMH, I had the card kit and the scrapbook kit and I had only used them to make one layout prior to pulling this kit together.

Lot's of Freckled Fawn embellishments.

Scraps from my scrap bin.

Washi tape from Recollections, Stampin up and CTMH.

Wood veneer from Maggie Holmes and Target Dollar Spot.

Bling from paper studio, CTMH, MME, and Want to Scrap, the epoxy pieces are old bits from forever ago and I don't remember where they came from

Letter stickers from basic grey and recollections.

Maggie Holmes bows.

Heidi Swapp color shine in chartreus.

The stamp with Oh So on it was actually part of the original paper kit that I bought from CTMH. the other stamps are also from CTMH.

That's it, thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope I inspired you to create a kit of your own from your Stash.


Have a blessed day!!

No comments: