Friday, January 13, 2017

Be Jolly Cameron--Dec 2015 scrap stash

Hello Friends!!
Today I am sharing a layout I made using my December 2015 Christmas Scrap Stash kit. I bought a few new things during November and December but the bulk of my kit is made up of much older supplies.

The layout is of my sweet grandee Cameron and is from Christmas 2014, gosh it's hard to imagine he how much he has grown since this picture was taken, nearly a foot in height!

I used an older embossing folder on the metallic black paper and there is even a bit of scrap embossed paper behind the be jolly sticker.

The paper snowflake is new this year but the other embellishments are from the last several years.

The red snowflake stickers are prolly 4-6 years old.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: