Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Christmas Morning 25--Dec 2016

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing  a layout I created using my December 2016 Scrap Stash kit. I was inspired to create this 2 pager by a Scrapbook Generation sketch.

Only one grandee, Ele, was at our house for Christmas morning in December 2015. But it was an amazing day for her. It's so wonderful to see the absolute magic of Christmas though a child's eyes.

These ornament stickers have been in my stash for years and I am glad to finally have used them up.

I used lots of scraps to make layering banners behind the photos and tag.

The stickers are layered up, I also added some enamel, wood and gold stickers around the title.

I stamped the date on the tag and again added the stars on this side as well.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: