Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Home--Jan 2017

Hello Friends!!!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using my January 2017 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit. The photo is of my Mother.

I was inspired to create this layout using Sketch #257 at the Sketches in Thyme blog.

I used a couple of tags to ground the wood veneer piece, they came out of my leftover bowl on my desk. I used chipboard pieces to create a banner along the top of the photo.

I used more chipboard, the buttons are chipboard and I just used the twine to thread them. I love that I was able to use another of those beautiful flower wood veneers.

Lots of scraps along the bottom, the floral paper is a 6x6 piece of paper. I've tucked in the wood veneer tag and added quite  few more bits from my leftover bowl on my desk, the fleur de leis sticker and the 365 card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Pretty page!! Love the mix of colors and the layering!!

blbabe1234 said...

Love the layers and clustering of embellies. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful layout. That 365 tag is awesome.
Cindy F.

Sharon said...

Pretty page. I love all the little details that really make your page beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

LisaM said...

Love the wood veneer flower and layers! Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Amelia Harris said...

Beautiful layout! I love all the little details & embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

La la said...

Love how you scraped about your close relationship with your mom! Thank you for joining us over at Sketches in Thyme!