Saturday, January 14, 2017

I Believe--Dec 2015 scrap stash

Hello Friends!!

Today I am sharing a layout that I made with my December 2015 scrap stash kit. I did buy a few new embellishments during the months of November and December but most of what I used in this it is from my older stash.

The layout is of the nativity set that I have had since my boys were little and I still set them out every year. I never kept them put up or out of touch for my children and I don't for my grandchildren. They are meant to be touch and handled so the stories of Christmas can be passed down.

I love the gold doily tucked in here.

Another gold doily. The gold dot paper in the background is from hobby lobby and I know it's prolly 5-6 years old.

At the start of the journaling is an OH JOY sentiment. It's actually part of a branding strip that I cut off and kept, I think it came from an Echo Park paper.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: