Sunday, January 8, 2017

January 2017 CKC

Hello Friends! Today I am sharing the scrapbooking kit I created for the month...AND... I'm actually going to try and use it during the month of January. I haven't created kit and used in the same month in a very long time. The inspiration for the kit can be found over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit Blog.

The base of my kit is a Basic Grey paper collection, then I added in some additional paper and a few additional colors.

I added in lots of wood veneer words and floral shapes, 2 different smaller paper pads, one is KI memories and the others is DCWV and that stamp set is from CTMH.

Holy Moly at all the letter stickers, I did go a little crazy adding them in, but I do like choices. The cork set on top is one that I got from Freckled Fawn last month, I just ran them through my Xyron sticker maker.

I added some lots of stickers from my stash, chipboard, doilies and brads.

Cork pieces, wood veneer tags, fabric and enamel dots.

Finally Washi tape, color mist and some twine, I added the twine as an after thought since I didn't like the cording that came with the wood veneer tags.


That's it! Not super large by my standards but not super small either.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: