Thursday, January 12, 2017

Just Breath & Live--Jan 2017

Hello Friends!!

Today I am sharing a layout that I created using my January 2017 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit. I started with a sketch from Stuck Sketches Dec 27, 2016.

The photo is of me.

I used some of the color mist to spray behind the photo cluster. I tucked in a wood veneer tag with a little burlap o it behind the photo. I tucked in some doilies and even some of the acetate flowers from Freckled Fawn in each embellishment cluster.

On the inspiration sketch the artist branded it ton the lower right corner. I liked it and added a piece of washi tape that says life is a journey.

I've added phrase stickers, label stickers, and arrow brads here. along the bottom I've layered up 2 different washi tapes. The title is a combination of the cork alpha and one of the basic grey alpha's, the ampersand is actually stamped on using a CTMH stamp.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Fabulous page!! Love the strips of paper!!

Julene Matthews said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

cinmfoster said...

A beautiful layout, I missed this sketch and will have to go back and check it out. Love the washi tape in the corner and the doily peaking out.
Cindy F

Susanne said...

Great page - love the pops of red.