Saturday, January 21, 2017

Tis The Season to Believe--Dec 2015 scrap stash

Hello Friends!!

Today I am sharing a layout I made using my December 2015 scrap stash kit. It included supplies that I had bought in the past couple of months to supplies that I have hade for nearly 10 years.

The layout is of my sweet grandee Ele meeting Santa Clause for the first time. She was as excited as you can expect an 8 month old to be...she did sit still but she puckered up and was crying the whole time.

The Merry Christmas paper is one that I embossed in 2014 to use on Christmas cards and never got it used, I glad I held onto it and actually got it used here. The tis the season clear sticker is one that I bought at least 10 year ago if not longer.

Love the gold doilies that I added to my stash this month.

The background flourished paper is from CTMH, I'm not sure if it's from 2014 or 2015.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: