Monday, January 30, 2017

UseYour Stuff Challenge #249--Add an Animal

Hello Friends!!

This weeks challenge over at the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog is to have an animal on your layout.
I'm still working on Christmas layouts, so what better animal than a reindeer?!
I used my December 2016 Scrap Stash kit to create this layout.


I'm on a 2 page layout kick lately and I was inspired by a Scrapbook Generation layout.

I did follow the sketch by cutting out all the circles and banners from bits of scrap paper

I made some homemade flare with stickers underneath to use on some of the circles.

I layered up paper, washi, die cuts, flare and sequins in the corner. Beside the title, I used an older bling embellishment, I'm not entirely happy with how it looks slightly orange.

Another die cut piece here with a puffy arrow and thick twine. Can you see the date stamped over the tag.

Here is a gold doily topped with my reindeer. I gave him a red bling nose and added a piece of swirly bling pearls to give him movement.

My cars back end and back seat were full of gifts that we were taking to our grandees that weren't going to be at our house for Christmas.

We would love to see what you have created this week using the challenge. Make sure you stop by the blog and add your layout, card or other craft project with the links tool.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: