Sunday, January 22, 2017

XOXO--Jan 2017

Hello Friends!!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using my January 2017 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit.  The photo is of my sweet hubby and myself last summer. I never really think about how pale I am until I see myself next to him and he's all tan. Ugh!!

I was inspired to create this layout by Sketch # 258 at the Sketches in Thyme Blog.

I added the chipboard title and some twine to make it a banner, I anchored the chipboard with a couple of brads.

I cut one of the wood veneer tags and stretched it to come out the bottom of the photo, I did the same with the burlap.

I also added in some enamel dots and even some die cut butterflies from my leftovers bowl on my desk.

I even pulled in some buttons from my BASHket to use on this layout. I layered them up and tied some twine through them.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I really like how you've tied all this together. Fab.