Thursday, January 19, 2017

You & Me--Jan 2017

Hello Friends!!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using my January 2017 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit.

I was inspired to create this layout my Maven Lisa at the Sketches in Thyme blog. She initially started out with Sketch #256.

I love the mixture of the blues and greens and even copper and wood tones.

Here I mixed all types of flowers and enamel dots. I cut the papers along the bottom at an angle and used some washi tape to separate the 2, I even pulled in some copper tape since there was copper ones in the mats behind the photos.

The wood look piece had a boys silhouette on it and I didn't really have a use for it, so I used it for a layering piece.

I had pulled this word for another layout and didn't use it so I decided to use it here. I also added some green arrow brads along the washi tape for some added dimension and color.

Thanks for visiting my blot today!!

1 comment:

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful layout. A great touch with the copper accents.
Cindy F.